Andrea B.
West House
Topic: Foster Care
EQ: What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home?
New EQ: What is most important in the adoption process of a foster child.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Independent Component 2

Calender 30 hours
click here









Literal-


I Andrea Baltazar affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work. I work with my brothers to be a head of the game in how to work with kids, and worked with my whole family  to see how a family should treat others. And to realize how a family should function in order to help a foster child.


Interpretive-


I worked with my family for at least 2 hours a day and count the time we will spend together and what we did i noted some bad things such as we don't communicate that much and having a foster child its best to have good communication in the family spend time together know the people around you, whats going on their daily life's just because you live with the person doesn't mean you know them get to know each other you are family. During my independent 2 I decided to work with my family and experience some good things and bad things about a family so later on i can know how the family should be treating young children in foster care, parents should have less arguments it affect the child. try to bond more with the kids, spend time with them make them feel special just how my parents make my brothers and I feel loved.


Applied-


What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home? 
before i changed my EQ to what is most important in the adoption process of a foster child. my independent helped me answer my EQ by communication, spending time with child, love them, don't do anything that the child doesn't like listen to the child when they say they dont like something the parents do it will help the child to love their new family and not wanting to leave. make them enjoy each moment they spend with you, you never know what will happen in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment