Andrea B.
West House
Topic: Foster Care
EQ: What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home?
New EQ: What is most important in the adoption process of a foster child.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Room Creativity

  1. How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?
               - I was thinking in decorating the room into a child's dream room,  I will ask a few children "if they had their own room how will they want it? " I will try to make it in a child's point of view. 

      2. What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?

            - one of my ideas for my first answer is having some questions and then ask a few students to answer, for my second answer is having some students experiencing the field of social worker and having other student as foster kids and have the social workers(student) trying to help the students in finding a permanent home- ex: what will they do first? How would they find permanent homes? what should they do if the child is not comfortable with their family etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment