Andrea B.
West House
Topic: Foster Care
EQ: What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home?
New EQ: What is most important in the adoption process of a foster child.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview

Jessica Gaeta ( My dad's friends daughter) because she study something involved with kids and helping them out. I feel that she can teach me a lot about my career.
 1. what is the best way to help a child?
2. what advice would you give me to know how to help a child?
3. what were you most interested, that made you choose that career?
4. Did you ever do service learning for your topic? If yes, where and why?
5. Now that you graduated, are you satisfied on what you study for? Do you believe its a good career? What did you enjoy most while studying your career?

No comments:

Post a Comment