Andrea B.
West House
Topic: Foster Care
EQ: What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home?
New EQ: What is most important in the adoption process of a foster child.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog 1: Senior Project Topic

   My senior project is foster care because I always loved and enjoy spending time with kids. The reason I choose Foster Care and not something else involved with kids is because ever since I was little I seen kids who don't have family hurts me. Why? because knowing that I have a wonderful family and seen me happy and them sad its really hurtful such as them they would also like to enjoy a wonderful family who can teach them new things, play with them, feed them, and LOVE them. So ever since I started seeing way more children's in the street with nobody who can protect them I wanted to help them out, and why not? That is why I want to study foster care so one time I can become that person who can help them,
    What I hope to accomplish during this year with my senior project is to see if working for foster care is what I want to do when I get older. I want to see how well I can help the little kids who deserve to have a wonderful family who will always love them. Another thing to see how foster care works and how the social workers show how the kids should be treated because I need to make sure if this is my future helping little kids. I know I can help them out and make them feel special because I had been taking care of kids and always enjoyed playing with them and spending time. So I believe its a good way to experience it now that I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment