Andrea B.
West House
Topic: Foster Care
EQ: What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home?
New EQ: What is most important in the adoption process of a foster child.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Independent Component 2 plan approval

  1.  My plan was to work with my brothers to be a head of the game in how to work with kids, but instead I decided to work with my whole family such as when we do something or go out together.
  2. I will meet the 30 hours work by every time were together I will make a log and take notes on the good things and bad things a family has.
  3. This relates to my EQ because as I said the best way to find a permanent home is to first realize how a family should function in order to help a foster child. So by that I will take 30 hours to see how a family should treat others.

No comments:

Post a Comment