Andrea B.
West House
Topic: Foster Care
EQ: What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home?
New EQ: What is most important in the adoption process of a foster child.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

What I've Learned So Far

  1. what I've learn so far during my senior project is that in foster care there is many ways to see children, I've never notice how many children in the world have been abused by their parents. Another thing I notice is that many children have different personalities and they all need attention because one thing that I learn is that sometimes by been abused they start having different issues such as having double life. What I mean by double life is that it may be that now the child wants to be bad trying to kill themselves, but also having a normal sad life.
  2. CLICK HERE
  3. The reason I learned this was by interview and also by certain research I've looked at, in many that i found keeps telling me how many kids suffer by abused and I want to be able to help them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment