Andrea B.
West House
Topic: Foster Care
EQ: What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home?
New EQ: What is most important in the adoption process of a foster child.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Defining the Essential Question

  1.  What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home?
  2. best: that which is more outstanding.  foster child: a needy child, as one living in an impoverished country,supported or aided by contribution to a specific charity.
  3. Give them love, have patient, and find them a good family.
  4. Norma Perez, she is the best source I had she was my interview she is Angle Macias mom. She used to work for foster care so I knew she would be the right person who can help me out in my project. She gave me good information about how you are suppose to treat them and how every child has different personalities.  You have to be able to leave everything aside and be with the child and give them all the attention so they can know there are people who love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment