Andrea B.
West House
Topic: Foster Care
EQ: What is the best way to help a foster child find a permanent home?
New EQ: What is most important in the adoption process of a foster child.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Product

In my service learning, working in think together in buena vista elementary school and I have been working with kid. My product is understanding the experiences of a foster child or child. I chose understanding the experiences of a foster child or child because of my service learning with kids your suppose to be able to know what to do and understand them because they are all different. My evidence is service learning, my research, and working with Miracle who I met and she is from foster care. So far, I learned that your suppose to listen and be able to understand children even though there may be times you don't understand. Another thing is to be with them the whole entire time don't let them work by themselves. And main thing is to show them you care and won't ever leave them because some of them may be going through a lot of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment